Monday, July 11, 2011

Across the desert

The first couple of days on this trip were spent mostly
crossing the midwest desert (Minnesota, South Dakota,
Wyoming, Montana). Not much to see here.

Lots of windmills in western South Dakota.





And lots and lots of this:






It was a beautiful day though, compared to the
hell on earth of yesterday.








Sturgis!! In the off season. The on season starts in a couple of weeks.






And if you want proof that I'm here:




















The last 3 hours kinda sucked however. I outran a couple
of storms, but the really big one was waiting for me in
western Montana. Rain...cold....wind...yuk!! Now I'm holed up
in a Days Inn. Mmmmm....hot shower!

On to mountains and Canada tomorrow!!



- Posted using BlogPress from my iPad

Location:W Oak St,Bozeman,United States

No comments:

Post a Comment