Tuesday, August 7, 2012

Hot!!!!!!!!!!!

I'm sitting here in a KOA Kabin in Red Lodge, Montana.
My son and I just spent two days riding from LaCrosse, WI
to here in some of the hottest weather ever, 98 degrees.
 
I did a lot of standing on the foot pegs to try to get some of
the feeling OUT of my hind end (pain)
 
We rode from LaCrosse to Devils Tower, Wyoming the
first day, about 750 miles. Today we rode from Devils Tower
to Red Lcdge. We took Hwy 14 from Gillette, Wyoming
north, to avoid the Interstate. It was the most dried up,
desolate country I've ever seen!!! We saw many single
trailers sitting out in fields, far from any town. Why would
anyone want to live there?
 
We finally arrived at the mountains late this afternoon.
The scenery we saw there made up for the tired butt needed
to get there! Pictures to follow...
 

No comments:

Post a Comment