Wednesday, April 17, 2013

Farklized

Got my Givi TRK46N case plus SRA3101 aluminum mount.
Now I think the machine is ready to fly. I may add a
Scottoiler later but not decided on that yet.
 
I think it turned out pretty well. I mounted the 46N
case on the left side to make the bike pretty much
symmetrical. That's a big honkin' case! The smaller
cases ( TRK33N ) came with an extra lock so I
was able to make the new 46N case work with the
same key. The bike is about 43-1/2 inches wide.
 
 
Now if it will just quit snowing!!!
 
 
 
 
 
 

2 comments:

  1. Dan:

    Looks like you are set, ready to head out on an Adventure. You've got so much storage space.

    where are your studded snow tires ?

    bob
    Riding the Wet Coast

    ReplyDelete
  2. Maybe I should just forget about Spring ever coming and put knobies on the bike...

    ReplyDelete