Monday, March 24, 2014

It's ALIVE !!!

And I'm alive too! I've had the worst cold/sinus infection/Flu bug
I've ever had for the last month. Feeling good now though. It's
supposed to be almost 60 degrees by Friday!!!


  1. Hooray, it lives. Glad it fired up after hibernating for the winter.

    So glad you are feeling better too Doesn't sound like you've had a good month. Better to be sick in the winter when the snow is on the ground than be sick during riding season.

  2. That's for sure. I was hoping this bug would be gone before the riding season. It would really suck to look outside at 60 degree sunny weather while I'm wrapped up in a blanket on the couch hacking my lungs out. The VStrom had it's ice warning light on, but that'll go away this coming weekend.

  3. I had that same bug. It's awful! Hope you feel better soon!

    Sunny rides ahead, my friend!