Saturday, September 12, 2015

Benefit ride

Fantastic ride today. The weather was perfect; upper 60's and partly cloudy.

This was the ride put on by my son's employer, Rod's Ride-On PowerSports
in LaCrosse, Wisconsin.

Rod ( The owner) and his family


Parking lot was full! Great turnout!




Hansen's Hold-Up Grill and Bar, our first stop



I have no idea....



Looks like he's, well.....but he wasn't.





The "attractions" along the road...




They saw that I was a photographer and asked that I take the shot. Sure!!!




I was beginning to wonder....




This had automatic landing gear!!!



I just don't know....   Bruce works with my son at Rod's. 




Well, I wasn't in any of the pictures but my 'Strom is!!!


1 comment:

  1. That looks like an interesting day. I am glad so many people turned out for the benefit ride.

    ReplyDelete