Tuesday, March 22, 2016

Defective year.

This past year is defective. I'm returning it to the store....
 
Sad to say, my Grand Daughter Scarlett passed away Friday.
She developed a blood infection and there was nothing they
could do.
 
Ride on Scarlett!!!
 
My favorite picture of her:
 
 
 
 
At least it's Spring. 60° and sunny today.
 
 
Been looking at getting a smaller camera for motorcycle trips.
Finally decided on it, a Sony RX100M4. Does almost as good
of a job as the big honkin' DSLR, but fits in my jacket pocket.
20 megapixels and weighs about 10 ounces. That'll sure be better
than a sidecase full of gear!

Not cheap; cost the same as my Nikon DSLR ($1000) but worth it.


 
 
 
 

2 comments:

  1. I am so sorry to hear of Scarlett's passing. One can hope she is with your wife and they are smiling together. Hugs to you and your family.

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a sweet one. Words fail me on the passing of a child. My sincere condolences to you and your family.

    ReplyDelete